The system automatically generates and emails you a password when you first post a job on our site. You can also update your password after logging into your account.
Accessing your password
When you post your first job on our site, a password will be automatically created for you and emailed to the address you use for your job posting.
If you don't see the system-generated password in your inbox, check your spam folder.
Reset or change your password
- Go to the Service.com.au website and click the "Sign in" link in the top right corner.
- Enter your email address and password, and click "Sign in."
- Click the menu button at the top and select "Account."
- On your Account Settings page, click "Security & Privacy."
- Use the form to enter your current password and set and confirm your new password. (Make sure to follow the password requirements listed at the bottom of the page.)
- Click "Submit."